Can you chose to have a c-section?

Despite almost having a new bum-hole created by Isla i'd do it over again rather than a c section. one of my closest friends had one a week after my VD and she's going to take so much longer to heal, plus the fact that she wont be insured to drive for 6 weeks, whereas i'm already out and about in the car and getting some normality back.

An emergency section seems much more truamatic than a fanny one...yes it hurts but the pain is forgotten INSTANTLY as soon as you hold your LO

charlotteheys85 said:
lea m said:
Im glad your feeling more positive Charlotte!! :hug: :hug:
Can I ask (coz im a nosey cow hahaha) what hospital are you going to!?! I might have asked you this once in tri1!? :think: hahaa Waaaaayyyy back then!
You can do this, you will do this and also look back anf think "why was I so worried??" (well until you get pregnant again then it all comes flooding back :rotfl: )
Nothing will go wrong and you will have all them health pro's around you making sure that you will be fine!! :hug: :hug:

Dont think you asked me hun,. but i'm going Stepping Hill in Hazel grove.. what about you?
Thats my most local apart from whythenshawe and i didnt fancy that one for some reason..
Well weird but for some reason I thought you were going to Wythenshawe so I must have asked haha either that or Im psychic but still got it wrong haha :think: :lol:

Im going to Salford Royal (Hope) hospital as I thought it would be nice to have my last baby in the hospital I was born in and also it had a better rating in the baby care department than Bolton (which is closer to me) but now Im worried! ?
They have had to close the neonatal dept. twice this year as rare illnesses etc broke out there on the poorly babies! :shock: :shock: I know its a big unit and babies from all over the country get sent there but that is scary isnt it!? I hope things are ok when I go and touchwood my LO wont need to go to that dept anyways! :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back