can we ask for crutches?

roxane 1985

Reaction score
i was just wondering, ive been having such bad pains in my bacck that everytime i walk now each step feels like its cracking my pelvis all the way around, and i cant really just take bed rest as daughter starts nursery next week and its a bit of a walk there and back.

i had to go there today to pay for her uniform and was having shooting pains down my leg and all of my stomach was hurting from it.

i know the only cure is having the baby but can we request crutches from the hospital to help us or do we only get things like that if we are even worse and been seen by a doctor etc etc?

Hey,

I'm not sure how it works in your area, I think all the hospitals are different... But I couldn't just ask for some at mine, I would have had to be seen by a doctor to get given the crutches. I couldn't be bothered with the hassle, so I just bought some online! I got mine from sue ryder for life online. They have an online shop, and mine cost £23.00 including next day delivery. They've changed my life, I could barely even get out of bed before! And because I bought them online, I got a nice greeny blue colour ones, not the boring grey haha!

xx

hmmm i may look at getting some as doing that walk 4 times a day is going to have me in tears lol

Have a look online and see what you can find. It's definitely worth it, especially if you'll be walking that much! xx

Would a belt help too?

i used to have a belt but he is that low down it hurts to have anything round there.

flaming kids, give us poor moms grief before they even turn up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back