Can someone HELP me plz!!! jus need a few sudgestions!!

lil_miss123

Reaction score
well im 18 and i found out that i am about 7 week pregnant! i told my boyfirend who is in the army, and well at the moment iraq n hes not goin to be home for another month but thats only for two week then goin back out for a about 4 month.

i told him last night and e was really shocked and suprised, but told me that he wants children but no at this moment in time. he sed he would would prefer me to get rid of it, but i dont think its right but he did say he would stick by me what eva i chose to do.

but i dont no what to do i feel like im on my own!! n hes all the way over there so im gunna have to do everythin all by myself! i jus dont no what to do!

HELP!!!! :(

The choice is totally up to you, don't be pressured into anything or be blackmailed. It sounds to me that you are quite happy and excited about this pregnancy, so please don't rush into anything you're not sure of. :hug:
Also seeing as hes not around so much, this might be a great connection for you, something for you to focus on and a little piece of him when hes not around.
Hes already said he wants children-just not yet, maybe he should have thought about that before having sex!!!!
Good luck xx :hug:

Its a scary thought for any male hun, if you want this baby he'll come around, and as Claire said please think about this before you could do something you might regret, this is entirely your choice i made one a few years ago and i still stand by my decision being right for me at the time, but hunni if that isnt right for you dont feel pressured into doing it.
TBH aswell Ian works away and its sooo easy when hes away, then he comes home and god love him its great when hes home hes great with Alfie and he tries hard to help ... BUT HE DOESNT! my routine gets messed up my house gets untidy i have extra washing to do, i dont have time for me and also I end up more tired! when hes away my house is clean and tidy and i have a strict routine and all is calm, saying that i love having ian home and look forard to tghe chaos it could be the same for you

oh hun my ex said the same to me he wanted me to have an abortion i personally could not do it, so i kept my baby lost the father and now im a mummy to a happy healthy most important thing in my life lil boy
if u ever need to tlk PM me hun

The first thing that we thought when I found out was that we couldn't keep the baby, so booked an appointment with my doctor straight away to ask for a termination appointment. He was fine giving me this form and saying I need to ring a number for an appointment.

So I did that, called the number, but my appointment was a couple weeks ahead and it sounds strange, but when you think through the options.. can we financially do it, are we both healthy, are we really ready to do this - taking time off work etc, and the biggest one - was I ready to be a single mom if the relationship failed.. we decided there was no reason we couldn't look after a child.. so after all that we decided to keep it :cheer:

The people I had to call for a termination are called BPAS (British Pregnancy Advisory Service) and their website is http://www.bpas.org/ . The first appointment is a consultation and they assess your lifestyle and stuff and give you the reality about the choices available to you and how they all work. Then after that you get to choose if you want to have a termination or not.

It's totally up to you either way, but just giving you the info you need just in case. As I said, we decided to go ahead with ours but you should do what's right for you.

Good luck, let us know what you do :) x

thnk you everyone i think all your comments have helped me a lot and i have decided to keep it, i spoke to my bf and i no its not the choice he would have made but he said he will stick with me though thick and thin.

so thats what i have decided n ive told my family and i know i will get full support and when he gets back from iraq. so thank you again every one. :D

but if any one has anything else to say then i would like to here it thanx. :)

hey hun :hug: hope your ok!
dont do anything just because your other half wants you to, dont feel like you HAVE to 'get rid' becuase you dont, it may seem like a scary thought now, but i have seen so many young mums have such a happy life with their children, my friend from school was only 16 and just left school when she gave birth, boyfriend left her, but she copes so well!!!!!
how long have you been with him?? my fiance is in the army too so i know what it is like, being away all the time, me and my fiance are trying for a baby now but i know i have his support and would have the love of my family - have you told your parent(s)???

xxxxxxx :hug: :hug:

I really admire both you and your partner for all this :clap: :clap: Well done to both of you, you have made the first step to becoming a parent. its great you've got lots of support and don't forget, you've got pleanty of people on here to chat to, cry to, tell your hopes and fears to. Hope to see you around some more xx :hug:

hi there. you must be relieved now you know what your going to do :)

welcome to first tri :) ill be popping in there to say hi to everyone. as ive just moved to second tri :)

congratulations :)

hey thanx every one i really appiciate this! erm my partner comes out of the army fully in december n i think ill be due in september. and my mum said that for now she can get a bigger house thats untill we find a house of our own. hes warmin to the idea coz allthough he is in iraq hes still thinkin about things alot and lookin for a house to buy for the tree of us. and talkin about names and things. which is also a good sign.

i hope things stay like this but i no he hasent told his family yet so i dont no how they will react when they get told about everythin. that could of been one of the reasons y he said that he didnt want to keep him/her but i no as soon as he comes back for leave its gunna be the best time ever and we can talk about every thin 2gether.

:D :D :D :D

Hi

So happy for you , glad he is at least there for you no matter what, and only you can decide hun, wish you all the best :hug:
Katrina

thats great! when you see your baby you will never look back :D

i was also speakin to one of my friends todays and shes 20 and had her lil girl when shes was 18....she told me that it can be hard so grin and bare the hard times but now shes got her life sorted she said it was the best thing she could have done and wouldent change her daughter for the world....but she encouraged me that its goin to be allright as i explained my situation and she said that there is a lot off ppl that will support you thru this so it will be allright

as long ive got ppl to talk to im allright...and every one has been great on here and i cant say thank you enough :)

oh yeah as well can any1 ell me what they do on your first appointment with the midwife because im not sure n i dont no how to ask my mum things lol...you no how it can be sum times..

:lol: :D :) :angel:

thanx sweety....and every one :hug: thanx... ill have to let you all know how things go when my partner returns on the 6th ov feb....

Hey i think you should have the choice whether to abort or not
And i am having similar problems to

the thing is as well he can still be a lil funny with the idea ....like if we talk about things to do with the baby he can be a bit off with me....well i can see his reaction when he cames back....but it is worring me because a few days ago he were all fine and supportive but now its not lookin sooo good...and i really dont no y!

do u think ive sed or done something to wind him up...i dont no n i dont want to ask him...

:cry:

Hi

I really hope everything is okay in the end hun, think maybe he is just scared which alot of guys are and maybe in a few weeks he will have cleared his head and be more supportive, ever need us were here for you . Im sure its nothing you did he is just taking things the wrong way :hug:
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back