CAN SOMEONE HELO ME? ...ebay...

Baby&i

Reaction score
Ok, i bought a pushchair for the new bubs but i got a tandam so that DD has a seat too...
it was on sale from $250 for $80 in liquidation because it was last of stock.
I didnt actually want to get a tandam but it was such a great deal now its daunting me having to push this huge train around for months when DD is getting too big for it already :wall: i want to sell it on ebay but have no clue how to... its a beautiful pushchair and i love it. it still has all the bubble wrap on and the labels, but the box got cuucked out when we moved. do you think id be able to sell it and how?? what do i do about shipping and stuff???? confusedddddddd!! :twisted:

Hi Baby&i, i would search your pram on Ebay to see if theres many for sale, what price other people have started the bidding at/ what price there getting in the end, and what postage costs others are asking to get a rough idea of if yours will sell well and what sort of price you should put for the postage etc. Also if you do put it on Ebay make sure you describe it well and have good pictures as they'll help to sell it, and you can always ask for it to be collected/ picked up by the winner but obviously they'd have to live fairly close by to collect it. Good luck! x

ditto exactly what Missy Ree has said....

research yours on there and check out what they're going for an how much postage is being charged etc etc. The better the description and pictures the better things sell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back