can ovulation last a week??

peach

Reaction score
I started tracking my ovulation with ebay cheapies but decided this month I wouldt as they hadnt helped me before lol and I have almost ran out.

last week I took a clear blue pg test and I thought it was + but it turned out to be an evap line :mad:

so my frind said you can use ovulation sticks to show up a + pregnancy so I peed on 2 and they were very faint + but still visable

well af is due today and so far I have tested yesterday and today and nothing so decided to pee on the last couple of ovulation tests I had and they were both positive about the same maybe a little darker that last weeks but still there surely I couldnt be ovulating again or evan over a week could I?

Im also thinking if no af and no bfp then maybe i ovulated a little later this month which is quite posible as i am not tracking it x

I'm confused, u wouldn't get af due one week after ovaluating? I've maybe picked that up wrong though!

I think with the opks they need to be trey positives, I.e dark dark positive, rather than just a faint line.

Have u not had af yet or u still waiting?

Sent from my HTC One S

I'm confused, u wouldn't get af due one week after ovaluating? I've maybe picked that up wrong though!

I think with the opks they need to be trey positives, I.e dark dark positive, rather than just a faint line.

Have u not had af yet or u still waiting?

Sent from my HTC One S

I have no ides whet the heck is going on with megoing on the last few months i have been on an average cycle of 28-31 day ovulating in the middle so this cycle today is day I would expect my period at its latest I just dont know what to think i only peed on the ovulation sticks because they were there lol and my frind said theywould show up for a positive pregnancy lol

Last edited:
i get faint lines all the way through depending on the opks i use, it ha to be a definite line to mean anything, like almost as dark as the control line

i get faint lines all the way through depending on the opks i use, it ha to be a definite line to mean anything, like almost as dark as the control line

oh thats okay then lol thought i was going mad ha ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back