can my 10 week old be teething?

lora-p

Reaction score
Hi,
My 10 week old has been unsettled the past few days, crying, restless, drooling, coughing, loss pf appatite, could he be teething,
took him to NHS 24 on Sunday and they said it was just a cold and it would pass in a week or two?
thanks x

lora-p said:
Hi,
My 10 week old has been unsettled the past few days, crying, restless, drooling, coughing, loss pf appatite, could he be teething,
took him to NHS 24 on Sunday and they said it was just a cold and it would pass in a week or two?
thanks x

Yes he could. Some babies are born with teeth and others teeth early. However, the symptoms of teething often occur long before the teeth make an appearance. I speak from experience. We've been teething since 3 months and still no sign.

YEP.

hananh had 2 teeth by 9 weeks
emily had 2 teeth by 12 weeks

10 weeks was the exact age that my son started teething. I used Bonjela and teetha crystals (from boots) as they were safe from the age of 2months, it helped alot.

My LO cut her first tooth at 11 weeks so yes...it can happen :D

As everyone else has said yes, Calum has 3 teeth lying dormat. You can see the white tips but they havent cut yet and he has had these for about the last 3 weeks. (So from around 10 weeks)

I was wondering the same with Aimee. Her gums look sore, she is gnawing on her fists more than she used to. I can see little white bits on her gums as well. It might just be my imagination though. :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back