Teething- is it obvious?

Rosebay

Reaction score
Hi,

silly question probably but is it pretty obvious when they're teething? Elliott has had an odd week- waking more at night and on Monday he cried almost all day on and off which he has never done at all although I couldn't see anything physically wrong with him (no high temp etc). He is drooling more than ever and jamming his fist in his mouth and his cheeks are a little pink but other than that there are no signs in his mouth. I just wondered as it was weird. I thought the waking might be to do with being hungry but I've offered him more milk but over the 24 hours he's only taking another oz or two and is still waking earlier than he has for weeks. Hmmm. He was fine today crying wise and back to his usual happy self although drooling a lot.

Ta!
+++

sounds like it to me!
Brody is the same. A bit of bonjela or dentinox makes a big difference.

Jamie has been the same, some days it really bothers him and his cheeks looked flushed, biting, drooling etc and then other days he is fine and shows no signs!
I asked HV and she said the sypmtoms of teething can start early but it can still be a few months before the tooth cuts through!

I dont think its really obvious till they have cut a few then you know what too look out for

I got told the same thing as Steph, that they can be teething for ages before you see any toothy pegs. The symptoms you describe sound like he is teething, especially the rosy cheeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back