Can I.......

Yeah ladies, traditionally its sheeps heart liver and lungs....wrapped in intestines!

I had chicken instead while david got stuck in saying 'Hmmmmm Julia this is lovely' grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol! Ha ha!

Ahhh I also LOVE liver and onions and used to eat this often before I got pregnant so Im missing it tooo but will get stuck in once little legs is here!

Ahhh what else cant I wait for after baby is here....SNICKERS bar.....I love nuts and have really missed them too..and pate....ahhhh lol xxx

I have eaten both haggis and liver throughout my pregnancies (this and previous). I think the deal with liver (which I craved early in this pregnancy) is that its high in some vitamin (? A) and u shouldn't have it more than twice a week.

I'm having my Burns night haggis tonight cos I was too tired to cook it yesterday lol.

Some hae meat and canny eat, some hae nane that want it, but we hae meat and we can eat, so tae the Lord be thankit xxx

Ah I love nuts PP but theres allergies in my immidiate family so was advised to stay clear....will make up for it tho once little legs is here! lol xx

Ohhh I cant wait for liver tooo....after MC in April Ive been probable over panicky but its not as if I cant ever eat them again som Im fine with that....xxx

Yeah ladies, traditionally its sheeps heart liver and lungs....wrapped in intestines!

I had chicken instead while david got stuck in saying 'Hmmmmm Julia this is lovely' grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol! Ha ha!

Ahhh I also LOVE liver and onions and used to eat this often before I got pregnant so Im missing it tooo but will get stuck in once little legs is here!

Ahhh what else cant I wait for after baby is here....SNICKERS bar.....I love nuts and have really missed them too..and pate....ahhhh lol xxx

I craved nuts in the first trimester so much so that whenever my OH ate them I used to smell his peanut breath!!! How disgusting is that!!!:lol: I'm looking forward to peanut butter on toast the most when baby is born! xxx

Def PP..... :) xx

Ahhh Sarl, david was eating Peanut butter last night and I was doing the same ha ha! When I was pg with Kate I craved peanut butter and lemon curd on toast...so Im really missing it now I can eat it lol but yes thats on the top of my hit list after Ll is born xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back