Can I take anything for a headache?

Becs

Reaction score
Also have a terrible stuffed up nose. I've sort of felt this way for weeks but it has really come to a head today. Is there anything I can take to help me through Christmas?

Merry Christmas Eve ladies xxx

Morning Becs - I had a headache over the weekend - they are worse when you are pregnant.

You can take paracetamol to help with the headache and make sure you drink plenty of fluids, this should help flush it away x

You can take Paracetamol and that's about it I think.

Hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug:

Merry Christmas :D

yup, paracetamol is it really. The midwife suggested lying in a darkened, quiet room with one of those cooling strips on my head. I found it quite soothing and helped too.

try a lemsip for your blocked nose hun, they have a small dose of paracetemol :hug:

Thanks for the advice ladies, my Husbands sister is a pharmacist and he asked her after I put this on here and she said no to paracetamol :shock: She said only paracet was okay and Olbos herbal sweets. Hey ho, I had already taken a paracetemol which had helped. I think she was being over cautious as so many people on here think it is okay. Just wanted to say thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back