Heading off into the madness

BabyBrain

Reaction score
I ordered some stuff for my OH for Christmas and it still hasn't arrived :(. So I've got to head into town on bloody Christmas Eve :(. *******s!!!!! I can feel a shitty email and a refund coming on lol. I'm never ordering from the internet again, this happens every year and I'm sick of it.

Going to put my war paint on and battle my way through the crowds and probably end up with nothing he really wants or needs :(

Definitely barge them out the way with ya bump. Just think this time next year we can be running them all over and ramming them out the way with a buggy!!! ha. And we won't have to carry bags again they can all go on the handles and in the basket! I knew there was a reason I fell pregnant!! lol

I do feel for you! I did all my food shopping and present shopping yesterday and my bump was aching me so much from being on my feet. Maybe have a think about what you will get him & have a look on the high street shops websites then you know what you want and where to get it. :)

Im in a peed off mood too, this year I am cooking for my family & OH family and im trying to fit in with what everyone wants and its driving me insane, after hours at the shops getting food etc yesterday picked OH up from work and he keeps bangin on about how I am going to make my gravy and checking I am not using gravy granuales....I said a turkey isn't made out of gravy and I am using the turkey juices. But he kept banging on n i flipped and went mad n said ive been out all day getting things to please others and all he cares about is flipping gravy!! ha
Wasn't funny at the time as he made a comment about baby not being his and that he wishes he never got me pregnant which I am more angry about I know he doens't mean it but he shouldn't say things like that, I am angry on baby's behalf !! ha I should go kick him outta bed!!

Use ur anger when shopping, people will soon move out of the way ha xxxx (sorry for the long post & rant)

Well have just been to tesco's at brooklands....drove straight in, parked outside the main door and out within an hour :shock: including food shopping. I got him a camera cos he wanted a good one to take photo's of his little boy when he graces us with his presence. £100 off too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back