Can i reccomend

Becky&Willow

Reaction score
NEVER EVER pulling out you own tooth because it is loose :cry:
i have had a wobbly tooth for the past week and i couldnt afford to go to the dentist and it was annoying me so started playing with it and it goy looser and had no choice but to pull it out. OUCHEE

yeah i agree,
i broke my tooth on a cheese toastie, and it was half hanging out, so my oh pulled it out with his pliers :shock: :shock:

just a tip if you do want to loose a tooth, the dentist always pushes it up towards the gum till it cracks and falls out.

kazzie-bo said:
yeah i agree,
i broke my tooth on a cheese toastie, and it was half hanging out, so my oh pulled it out with his pliers :shock: :shock:

just a tip if you do want to loose a tooth, the dentist always pushes it up towards the gum till it cracks and falls out.

:shock: :shock: Pliers, your a brave lady.

slap some bonjela on it chick see if that helps :hug:

I just kept wobbling it and lifting it upwards, i may have bben lucky in that it might have been a baby tooth that i never lost as there was not a root on it but i can feel a little bit of tooth in my gum still but very low down and only on one side i cant feel it with my tongue alone i have to push down to feel it, im hoping this wont cause me to many problems but for now i have no wobbly tooth. and not to much pain more of a dull ache from all the moving around.

if there was no root on it and you can still feel a small bit in there then chances are youve left the root in. when the dentist does it there is a way of twisting and pulling ect to make sure it comes out whole, and the tool they use grips the whole lot, (i used 2 train as a dental nurse) most of the time it will come away on its own if youve left some, but can lead to infection! if i was you id leave the hole to heal for 24 hours then after that keep rinsing with hot salt water to prevent infection!

as for pulling your own tooth, your a complete MENTALIST!! lol :rotfl:

christmasbabygirl said:
if there was no root on it and you can still feel a small bit in there then chances are youve left the root in. when the dentist does it there is a way of twisting and pulling ect to make sure it comes out whole, and the tool they use grips the whole lot, (i used 2 train as a dental nurse) most of the time it will come away on its own if youve left some, but can lead to infection! if i was you id leave the hole to heal for 24 hours then after that keep rinsing with hot salt water to prevent infection!

as for pulling your own tooth, your a complete MENTALIST!! lol :rotfl:

Thanks for the advise , i know i must be crazy but it was driving me crazy so it seemed fitting, when can i start eating as i am starving?

Atleast you didnt have to go through all the injections to numb your mouth that only end up makeing you feel like Quazimodo.

Your a hardcore chick, after you have pulled your own tooth out i think you deserve a steak at the very least. :lol:

bonny said:
Atleast you didnt have to go through all the injections to numb your mouth that only end up makeing you feel like Quazimodo.

Your a hardcore chick, after you have pulled your own tooth out i think you deserve a steak at the very least. :lol:

LOL at least i dont need to worry about it pulling my tooth out :rotfl: :rotfl: :roll:

yeah you can eat straight away as long as its on the other side. just be careful with drinking and dont rinse for 24hours as the clot will come away and you can end up with something called a dry socket and its NASTY!

Becky&Willow said:
bonny said:

LOL at least i dont need to worry about it pulling my tooth out :rotfl: :rotfl: :roll:

LMFAO! be carefull that you dont crack another one :wink:

christmasbabygirl said:
yeah you can eat straight away as long as its on the other side. just be careful with drinking and dont rinse for 24hours as the clot will come away and you can end up with something called a dry socket and its NASTY!

Becky&Willow said:
bonny said:

LMFAO! be carefull that you dont crack another one :wink:

oops already rinsed once with salt water wont do that no more til tomorrow
Thankyou for the advise i will go eat something now. :hug:

You guys are insane :shock:

But I would probably do the same, dentists bills are ridiculous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back