My tooooooth! argh!

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
About 4 years ago Ewan accidentally elbowed me in the chin while sleeping (he twitches a lot and I end up with bruises!) and my bottom teeth banged off the top. One tooth right at the front on the bottom began getting really sore over the next few days. I ended up crying in the bathroom in pain one night so I phoned dentist and got emergency appointment. He x-rayed it and said that the tooth is still alive and isn't broken. He gave me anti-biotics and painkillers. 5 days later pain was gone.

Yesterday my tooth started hurting again, exactly like it had back then. Except this time it is the gums as well that hurt. It feels like my tooth is pulsing and hurts. I don't have much gums at that tooth as for some reason my gum line seems to get lthin and dips down. I am going to be phoning my dentist first thing on Monday to be seen as this is really sore. I've took cocodamol for it and it helps with the pain but I can't keep taking 8 cocodamol a day for this!

Any advice on soothing the pain until I see my dentist?

i have a tooth like this; first played up 3years ago, got given painkillers and it was sorted in 5days.

happened again christmas just gone and i just had to wait it out but now it's fine.

try a hot water bottle on it love; really helped mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back