can I join :)

MayBMore

Reaction score
Okay so I might be slightly bonkers thinking about this so soon...

I have a 15 week old baby girl see pic and feel like I have just left the 3 trimester October mummies (although my little one was born in Sept in the end - 2 weeks before due date), the time has zoomed by, It feels like I was pregggers 2 days ago... I also have a toddler 2 years and 7 months so toddler and baby mayhem in my house at the moment

So....why the heck am I thinking of wanting another baby already?? Is it a hormonal thing, sex drive kicking in 3 months after type thing, plus worry about my aging body (36 now). I would really love another baby I know now, just one more. We could do it.

I'd start trying today if I could but I can't well for 2 reasons really

a) I had a second c section so wouldn't want to add to any risks that would be totally reckless - so I figure maybe start trying in 4-6 months time, then at least theres been a good spell of time off - I healed really well both times too no issues there...oh yes and

b) the slight problem that my o/h really isn't keen on the idea so soon - he says - whaat????? you've got a new baby there loook! haha says he might change his mind in the future and he does have a good point. but I've got female broodiness kicking in and it makes you a bit of a baby obsessive hey...good luck everyone moving to TTC soon, I reckon I'll be here for a few months, looking forward to chatting :)

Staceymo

Hi Stacey :wave:

I'm Lou and we had our first baby 2 months early (was a november due date, born October), and I've found myself broody as can be when we hit around 5/6 months! We had some medical problems with baby being early and spent the first 2 months in ICU, so I felt somewhat "robbed" of the newborn experience, harsh as that sounds! His medical problems continued until way into his first year, and he's now healthy and happy, my OH also says I must be absolute barmy to want another :whistle: but I'm finding it increasingly more difficult to stay the course of waiting for him to be somewhat older :lol:

My biggest issue was coping with a toddler AND baby, but also wanting siblings close in age. Looking forward to seeing you in the near distant future in TTC :lol: I'm sure OH might come around given a talk in a few months? Best of luck :dance:

Thank you Lou and Helloo :) wow 2 months early I bet that was scary! but glad everything is ok now...have you thought of a time when you might start to TTC? or just seeing how things go at this point. All the best to you too

We became pregnant really quickly with both our girls, 1st and 2nd month of trying so once we are ready fingers crossed it wont take long again :) I actually apologised for my hormones taking over again to O/H haha... he did say to see how we feel in a few months...got a house to buy and focus on that first

Congratulations on your little girl.

I don't think you're crazy, lots of people want to try for another not long after.

Welcome to TTC

I had my second baby in Sept 2014, my eldest was 2yr 3m when his brother was born and I was insanely broody for another baby from around the same stage as you, it didn't really go away and now I'm 20wks pregnant with baby boy number 3 lol found out I was pregnant on my 2nd's 1st birthday, so will have just 1yr 8m gap this time.

So no I don't think you're bonkers at all :) I would have ttc earlier than when we caught too, this was a bit of a whoopsie as wasn't meant to ttc until about a month ago lol Hubby didn't want to try when I was ready too either and thinks I'm crazy for already talking about when to ttc number 4 lol xx

Thanks ladies..haha Kanga I like it - already talking of TTC #4.

It's listening to that biologicaql drive. I think once we are settled in the new place my o/h will come around, he is a brill daddy and loves it really, we are both a bit shattered atm and struggling to get time to ourselves in any case so chance of it accidently on purpose happening either..I think it's going to be like this for a few months for me feeling mega broody especially around ovulation time. I'll have to come on here and chat about it instead

Yes I was lucky in the fact my periods didn't return until James was 9m anyway so no chance to ttc anyway, only had 3 af's before getting pregnant so I didn't fight the urge over ovulation for very long lol

Men do like to me more settled before going for it as I don't think they get the urges like we do, we are thinking about 5yrs for number 4 which feels like forever away considering my 3 will all be 9, 7 and 5 by then! I'm hoping to sway hubby's mind before then though. Sometimes it is good that the men think a bit more logically about these things as much as it is a pain for us. Hope hubby is up for ttc in 4-6m for you xx

We're waiting to TTC No2, will be trying as soon as I have a period (coming off depo so could be anytime between now or summer... hopefully no longer than that)

No1 is 7, so there is going to be a big gap. However we plan on TTC No3 (if we are lucky enough to have No2) a lot sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back