Can i join??

mudgey

Reaction score
Hi, my names Helen and Im pregnant with our first baby who is due on April 17th, wasn't a planned pregnancy but we're both happy about it now! Ive been reading posts on here for a while and thought Id take the plunge and join you if thats okay?! We're expecting a green bubba, we were going to find out but then my boyfriend changed his mind right there in the scanning room so I couldnt :roll: Im glad now though as a surprise will be lovely and its stopped me going crazy buying pink or blue things in the sales!!! I hope all your pregnancies are going well.

Hi :wave: you must have some will power deciding not to know the baby's sex at the last minute. Congratulations.

Thanks for all the welcomes :) It wasn't willpower that stopped me finding out, I really wanted to know but he was adamant he didnt even though in the car on the way he was sure he did!! The most annoying thing is that in the beginning I didnt even want to know but he talked me round saying it would be easier to plan etc then he changed his mind right at the last minute :roll: Oh well, Im glad now, I cant wait for the surprise and I like little tiny babies in neutral colours anyway, just as well really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back