Can I join you?

wozzasmum

Reaction score
Hi,

Can I join you? I'm 9 weeks pregnant with our second child, we already have a nearly 3 year old called Warren.

I've been reading the boards with interest this last week or so and was going to wait until my scan before I posted, but I just can't! Only 3 weeks until my scan anyway.

What else can I tell you? I', 34, I live in London, oh and I'm a reflexologist, and I work quite a lot with babies and children, so I'm always ready to give a bit of alternative advice to mums, new or otherwise!

I look forward to getting to know you all :D

Wozzasmum

Hello :wave: Good luck with your scan i remember how exciting it was waiting for mine! Are you hoping for a boy/girl this time or not bothered?? :hug: xx

Hi :wave:

I'd really like a girl (I wanted one first time!) but really as long as it's healthy I don't mind. I do have my suspicions that it's a boy - this pregnancy is very much like my first one, and I'm craving savoury foods like you wouldn't believe (normally I'm a chocaholic - currently can't bear the thought of it). We won't find out at the 20 week scan though, we didn't know what we were having last time and it was really amazing just to find out when he was born :) x

Awww it'd be great to have one of each but like you say a healthy baby is all that matters, i think 2 boys would be just as fun as they can play together! I would love the idea of a suprise it must be so exciting! But im way to impatient to not find out :lol: I was pregnant this time last year i kind of miss it!! You've got loads to look forward to in the new year now how exciting :D xx

Hello and welcome!
Nice to see you jumping straight in and posting. Nice to meet you!

Sephs x

Heya! :wave:
Welcome to the forums, theres a warm seat in first tri with your name on it :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back