Can I join you?

Grapes

Reaction score
Hi all,

Can I join you in here? I'm currently 8 weeks pregnant with twins, I've had an early scan and two heartbeats were seen, I have another scan on Monday as they like to scan a few times with twins at this stage. These will be my second and third babies, I lost my dd last year just after her first birthday. So I'm pretty apprehensive about this pregnancy and hoping everything will be ok.

I'll look forward to getting to know you all and sharing this journey with you.

X x x

Of course! Welcome to the forum. So sorry for the loss of your child, that's really sad. Congratulations on your twin beans!! That is gonna be haaaard work, but exciting stuff! Look forward to hanging out with you. X

Congrats on your twins. So so sorry about your loss, how tragic xx

Welcome welcome :). Congrats on the twins!! And I'm so sorry for your loss as well :(. Everyone on here is lovely :). xxxx

Welcome and congratulations on twins. I'm just over 8 weeks now so we'll be due around the same time!
Also, sorry to hear about your dd, that must be tough.XX

Hello :) Congratulations on the twins you are expecting xx

Congratulations on the twins! You'll be in for a busy but I'm sure very great time. So sorry to hear about your loss. This is a great forum to be around though as there's lots of lovely ladies here.
Like peapod, I'll be due around the same time as you, I have just the one in there though :)
xx

Oh wow - a twin pregnacy must be so amazing (and scary of course!)

So sorry to hear that you lost your DD, but I hope these little beans go some way to making you and your OH a happy family again

Lots of love

xxxxxxxxx

Hi and welcome, Congratulations on the twins. So sorry to read of your loss x

Hi and welcome to the forum!

A twin pregnancy how exciting! My husband is a triplet, I will never understand how she did it, especially back in 1982!

So sorry for the loss of your DD, very sad xx

Welcome and congrats! Look forward to seeing your twin preg progress xx xx

Hello, welcome to Tri 1. Really hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months.

This forum's great for everything baby brained :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back