Can I join you again.

gypsy

Reaction score
Am hoping I can come back and join you all from the TTC section.
I tested today and got a BFP :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Have been online and worked out my due date will be 27th October.

I am scared crapless.................

First question. As I have had 2 previous miscarriages, is anything different, I am hoping that I will get an earlier scan.........

God I'm so scared, so excited,so scared, so excited,so scared, so excited,so scared, so excited

Oh yeah, and where's the best place for tickers and avatars.

Woohoo! Another October baby! Check out the post October Babs - and join it! Congratulations...

(sorry, I dont have the answer to your question) :hug:

Congratulations!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!
And lots of baby glue your way

As for tickers, check the technical support area, there's a sticky about tickers there :)

Welcome to 1st tri!

xx

By the way, I'm 14 dpo today too and my due date is Oct 31st. I think because you ovulated late, you should go by your ovulation date not your last period. I think if you're a VIP, FF should give you the date

Andrianne said:
By the way, I'm 14 dpo today too and my due date is Oct 31st. I think because you ovulated late, you should go by your ovulation date not your last period. I think if you're a VIP, FF should give you the date
Thank you.

Hi Gypsy,

Firstly congratulation hun wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months!

In answer to your other question, go and see your GP and explain that you have had 2 previous M/C and you would like an "early pregnancy/reassurance scan" any GP worth there salt should allow you to have this done due to your pregnancy history.

Hope this helps
take care
mibiuk
:hug: :hug:

Babylicious said:
congratulations shell, put your feet up and relax

HHHmmmm I remember you being told to do that............ :rotfl: :rotfl:

Andrianne said:

Andrianne, come join the October Babs... :dance: :hug:

mibiuk said:
Hi Gypsy,

Firstly congratulation hun wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months!

In answer to your other question, go and see your GP and explain that you have had 2 previous M/C and you would like an "early pregnancy/reassurance scan" any GP worth there salt should allow you to have this done due to your pregnancy history.

Hope this helps
take care
mibiuk

Thank you I shall do that.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yay gypsy.....another stalker in 1st tri.... congratulations.

I got my ticker from babygaga.com and the blinkies I got from a sticky in the technical section.

Hope everything goes well for you this time

nice to see a familiar face in here Chrissy. Seems strange though doesn;t it?

gypsy said:
nice to see a familiar face in here Chrissy. Seems strange though doesn;t it?

I've found this week really strange..... logging on and not going straight into TTC section. I've been and had a peek a couple of times in stalkers and it's so strange reading all the posts of them all just carrying on as normal. I so wanted to join in the conversations but I don't want anyone to get offended because I'm now pg so never did.... :oops:

That's why I want you to all come over here now so I can still chat to you all :) and so you've all got bfp's of course!!!!!! :D

don't expect to get an early scan with 2 m/c's.
i went to request one and the gp said i would get one, but the ante-natal who would schedule one said that they only give early scan's if there is a problem. not just to reassure...

i did get an early scan but only because i had a bump in the car.

congrats on being back over here though!!!

Congrats Gypsy! Nice to see you from Stalkers!!! Wishing you a happy 8 months x

Brilliant news and great to see you back in 1st Tri!

Best wishes for a healthy and happy 9 months :hug:

Yay gypsy :cheer: Congratulations on your BFP :cheer:

Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months :D It's great to see another stalker here too :D

OMG Shell!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Woo Hoo!! Fingers, toes and everything else crossed for you hun!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Hope you get an early scan, every area is different so lets hope yours will offer you one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back