can i have some help please - confused...

rhian85

Reaction score
OH's mum came over with two packets of no dded sugar angel delight ( chocolate flavour :D ) she has given it to me so that i can give it to christopher hes just 8 months and has been weaned for some time now. im not sure if he can have it ? if i made it with his milk would it be okay ? if so how much can i give him ? i know he cant have cows milk until hes 12 months so im woundering if its okay to make it with formular ?

sorry if this sounds daft but i dont want to make him ill :(

any help ?

hi hun they can have cows milk from 6 months in food, the desert should be ok my littlr girl has had it from being young, i give her about the same amount as a yogurt

It is ok to use cows milk in cooking from 6 months. They are just not meant to have it as a drink so it doesn't replace their usual milk. I was confused about milk too, but once I read this it all became clear!

he should be fine with it. They can have cows milk if mixedwiht food at 6 months.

take a piccy please as its sure to be messy :cheer:

I try to avoid "no added sugar" stuff cos artificial sweetners are basically just chemicals. I would rather give something with a bit of sugar in than sweetners, but that's just me.

i would agree with everyone else cows milk is ok in food after 6 months just not to drink :)

Removed due to deciding too personal for public viewing

Last edited:
Definitely check the salt content and if its salt free then it should be fine mixed with his own milk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back