Can I eat it??

GoldenDragon

Reaction score
I'm making cakes, just a simple ready made sachet that you add milk and eggs too. Am I allowed to eat the cake mix too? Thank you for any replies :) xx

I shouldn't...our digestion is crap enough without raw things to digest. Also raw egg is not a good idea either :) just wait for the cakes to get ou of the oven missy

Lol, once you have a child, you won't get a look in on the cake mixture! My DD ends up covered in it all over her face and hands before any of it makes it to the oven!
Seriously, though, raw egg is a big no-no.

ive baked loads and had to resist tempatation of licking the bowl its hard but dont do it xxx

I thought so but I thought I'd check too. Haha I can't wait to bake cakes with Acey :D xx

i was thinking the same the other day with my LO x

You can get the already made cookies you bake, which you just have to add water too, I'm sure you can eat that mix as the egg in it is pasturised egg! ;)

Yet, I don't get a see in them, my OH is the human version of the cookie monster...

You can get the already made cookies you bake, which you just have to add water too, I'm sure you can eat that mix as the egg in it is pasturised egg! ;) QUOTE]

thats cheating x

Lol I know I know but if you'd had seen my real attempt at them you'd let me off ;)

Oooooh cake mix.... I could just eat that right now!!! Aaaawww, my mouth is watering for it now!!! Lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back