Can i ask a really stupid question

Tori

Reaction score
This is gunna sound soo silly so i apologise :oops: but Leah has Johnson bubble bath in her baths and she eats it - im well paranoid that shes gunna drown or sumthing whilst shes asleep cos of all the bubbles - i know that sounds soo stupid, she doesnt eat alot but do you think thats ok??

As im typing this, iv realised how silly it sounds but i just wanted to ask you lot.

P.s im well bored - does anyone have msn and wanna chat? No offi if u dont as i dont really post that often x

Don't worry my son who is 10 months does it too - and my daughter also did it.

I think when producing baby stuff they have to be soooo careful and health and safety laws insist that you account for everything that might be done with produce including eating it.

Leah will be just fine :hug: :hug: :hug:

I do have MSN PM me if you want to talk

aww thanks, just so you know, my hotmail addy is bit odd - had it since i was 15 n everyone knows me by this one lol

i wouldnt worry hun should be ok if you want my msn pm me xxxxxx

Seen as though its Johnsons and Johnsons is a family company... they obviously know that babys do this sort of thing, so they wouldnt put any horrible chemicals in it or make it so it would harm your child.

I think if something bad was going to happen due to your son eating bubbles, it would ahve happend by now.

Try not to stress hun... its horrible becoming a mother isnt it as far as paranoia goes anyway. Im going to be locking my 2 in doors until their abour 40 lol :D (I say that now, but when they become teenagers ill probably be the oposite and kick them out lol)

Ruby has started turning her head and opening her mouth in the bath, effectively "eating" bubbles-she loves it!! :shock: I was worried at first but t doesnt seem to be causing her any ill effects and as the others have said, it shouldnt be harmfull to babies-will of been tested et. Its kind enough not to sting their eyes, so I imagine its mild enough not to upset tummies

I am waiting for her to fart big bubbles :shock: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back