u all prob hate this song . . .

Tori

Reaction score
But i really like Mutya Buena - Real Girl.

Everytime i listen to it, it makes me think that actually i can do this on my own, i dont need Rob n me n Leah are gunna be just fine, it makes me this Positivly (sp) and that i dont need rob in my life to make me feel shite, and hes more than welcome to have his 17yr old girlfriend, but i bet she wont stick around for long. Im just gunna enjoy my baby, well shes growin up soooo fast :( but show her that im the only person she really needs and i wont ever let her down.

So for now im having a gd day, im sure i'l have more bad days n a moan, sorry :oops:

aww luv! :hug: hold onto this good day. next time you are having a poop day, put on that song, read this post and it will help you feel better.

:hug:

Tori said:
But i really like Mutya Buena - Real Girl.

Everytime i listen to it, it makes me think that actually i do this on my own, i dont need Rob n me n Leah are gunna be just fine, it makes me this Positivly (sp) and that i dont need rob in my life to make me feel shite, and hes more than welcome to have his 17yr old girlfriend, but i bet she wont stick around for long. Im just gunna enjoy my baby, well shes growin up soooo fast :( but show her that im the only person she really needs and i wont ever let her down.

So for now im having a gd day, im sure i'l have more bad days n a moan, sorry :oops:

I didn't know his gf was only 17. You stick with tha attitude hun, its his loss babe :hug:

Sam&Alice said:
aww luv! :hug: hold onto this good day. next time you are having a poop day, put on that song, read this post and it will help you feel better.

:hug:

Absolutely, and the good days will become more frequent and turn into good weeks, then good months, and before you know it good years :D

This is just the beginning babe

"This is the real world, im not a little girl, I know exactly who I am"

I havnt heard it but im glad you have something that makes you feel like that hun. Your a wonderful mum and have a very beautiful baby :hug: You deserve to be a happy bunny :cheer: :hug:

I love it when a song means alot to you and helps you through stuff. Good for you hun. You CAN do it. You're a brill mam x

well done hun, you are so strong and a fab mum to leah, like iv said he isnt worth it. Glasd your having a good day, take care :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back