Can i ask a qu?

Tori

Reaction score
Leah is now walking really well, but now her right foot os sticking out if u get me - at an angle. I asked Rob about it n he said when he was little he had the same prob and it was where the tendons didnt grow properly n he had to have proper shoes - hes fine now. Im really worried that it could be heirditory (sp) and that at worse she may have to have an op or sumthing to put it right - like a neighbours granchild had to :( I couldnt bear it if she had to have an operation. Has anyone else had experience with this? and if so did it get corrected?

Im so worried, im taking her to the docs tomoz :?

I don't know if it could be normal or not but Aimees right foot turns right out still at 16 months. I just thought it was normal and she would grow out of it. Hope this is the case for you too.

i'm not sure if its the same sort of thing, but Ryans right foot turns in slightly when he walks, its not always apparent but its something i've noticed, doesnt seem to affect him in any way really, its just me panickin over him not bein perfect :oops:

i'd ask your HV if your concerned hun, hope its just part of adjustin to walk :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back