• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

can everyone post here...

trixipaws

Reaction score
and update me with ur weekend news please?

i havent had chance to come on here coz i was at work all day saturday, then when i got home my boyf and i decided to have a merry nite in together with sambuca n stuff and we were up til 5am! (we went to bed at about 4am but we didnt go straight to sleep :wink: )

i was up with melissa at about 6.30 and after giving her breakfast i got all her toys out and put a childrens tv channel on, while i dozed on the sofa and drifted in and out of half-asleepness :oops:
i opened my eyes to her standing over me makin cute noises and patting me with her little hand, i could smell summink and she'd done a poo, so went upstairs to change her and she was rubbing her eyes, i thought great! put her in her cot for a nap and went back to bed myself! this was 11.30 and next thing my boyf woke me up it was 5.30! bless him he had slept in til 2pm so he got up and looked after melissa while i finished my kip!

only just finished ironing his work shirts and blow-drying my hair straight, and its nearly bedtime as its work tomorrow im up at 6, so wont hav time to read all the posts iv missed! so if y'all can summarise in here for me please and ill read it 2mro (or tuesday if we go on another date 2mro nite while baby's away) thanku!

sounds like someone had a FAB weekend!... :lol:
i was busy just doing housework, washing and stuff, far too boring compared to yours.x

the best saturday ever at the meet !

a lonely miserable sunday lol

We have done nowt all weekend :lol: OH worked on the car and I did house work :lol: exciting hahahaha...hes back at work tomorrow as hes been off on holiday for a week so I will be lost tomorrow :lol:

We went to Glasgow on Friday and came back during the night last night. I drank far too much but was lovely to see my family :D

Me and OH went and got a new car on Sunday.

He has decided to get rid of his Subaru and Fireblade and bought a Mini Cooper S.

I'm so going to miss that Fireblade we have had some great days out on it :cry: but now Sam is here we have decided to be responsible and it goes next weekend.

It chucked it down all weekend so didn't do loads. Got a great deal on my pram & car seat at mothercare. Had OH's dad over for sunday lunch as he has broken his foot and can't drive and then just watched dvds.

I wish i would have had your weekend, sounds like you two had a right laugh.

Well i went out friday to TGI Fridays for a familys 18th bday meal ( food was crap)
Then spent the rest of the weekend feeling sorry for myself and doing housework. While nagging OH that it justfelt like a normal weekday not the weekend.

mmmmmmmmmmm sambuca!!!
we got our pram and carseat frm the trafford center on fri :D
then went on dh works nite out on sat ( i love chinese food!)
did nothing yesterday :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back