off to reykjavik!

trixipaws

Reaction score
2MRO! :cheer: im really excited and giddy today! i might be on here later but i wont be 2mro as my boyf's off, we'll be packing, and cramming in as much millie-time as possible coz no doubt we'll miss her like crazy!
after tonite i wont be on til tuesday- the only other time i was away from here that long was when i gave birth lol im a bit addicted!
good luck to everyone who's due over the next 5 days (i kno tegala is coz her due date's in her username!) and hope y'all hav a great weekend.

gotta go make dinner now. i might be back on later but if not, goodbye for now! x x x

:dance:

2MRO! :cheer: im really excited and giddy today! i might be on here later but i wont be 2mro as my boyf's off, we'll be packing, and cramming in as much millie-time as possible coz no doubt we'll miss her like crazy!
after tonite i wont be on til tuesday- the only other time i was away from here that long was when i gave birth lol im a bit addicted!
good luck to everyone who's due over the next 5 days (i kno tegala is coz her due date's in her username!) and hope y'all hav a great weekend.

gotta go make dinner now. i might be back on later but if not, goodbye for now! x x x

:dance:

Envious :wall: :wall: :wall: I so want to go to Iceland...

Nah... you have a fab time hun... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: and have a safe journey :D

Envious :wall: :wall: :wall: I so want to go to Iceland...

Nah... you have a fab time hun... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: and have a safe journey :D

Have a fab time!! omg youl miss millie, tell us all about it when you get back sweeti bye!

Have a fab time!! omg youl miss millie, tell us all about it when you get back sweeti bye!

have a great time hun :cheer: :cheer:

Don't forget we still want to know what fruit you've been eating! :wink: :rotfl:

have a great time hun :cheer: :cheer:

Don't forget we still want to know what fruit you've been eating! :wink: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back