stuck in the car with eau de poo!

trixipaws

Reaction score
didnt get home from work until 8pm tonite- were stuck in traffic coz there was some major fatality or something i think on the M60 or M62- and there's only one route home it was choccaaaaaaaaaaaaa
my poor boyf finished at 5 and went to collect waa-waa before coming for me i finished at 6- he was driving for 3 hours!

and waa-waa did the STINKIEST poo in the car OMG it whiffed the car out for the whole journey! when we finally got home and i cleaned it up it was all up her tummy, all squidged between all the folds of her lady bits and top-of-legs creases :puke: it was a beast to clean up!

Oooh lovely, sounded like a fun car journey :?

Lovely, good job ive just finished eating my dinner :rotfl:
Its horrible isn't it, its not like you can get away from the smell lol, when I was working Harrison often done one just as we got into the car going up to my Mums but thankfully thats a 10min drive.

DD did one at baby cinema today and naughty me and OH didn't change her until we got to the pool about 2 hours later (too busy eating lunch :oops: and she's been doing so many farts you just stop checking after a while).

It was bright yellow with tuna and cheese smells and so much of it. OH gagged and left me to deal with it (wuss). It was everywhere and OH said it stunk out the whole changing room. I didn't breathe in through my nose for ages :rotfl:.

Valentine Xxx

Awww nice! When our kittens were really little we took them to the vets, they were being and looking really cute and the receptionists were cooing over them. As soon as I closed the car door to come home again one of them had explosive diarrhoea. The smell was the worst I have ever smelt and because they were little they were sharing the carrier so I had two kittens covered in stinky poo to wash! lol

I've got this all to come.. again!

Lola did an exploding one today but i was in the bath so OH had to do it :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back