• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can anything be done about elasticity...

Oils :/ wouldnt you get thrush or an infection :/

I really agree with listening to mw too. I stopped when I was told to and only has a small graze and no stitches xx

I did perineal massage for five minutes a day from about week 36, using almond oil. I had a small tear, which needed one stitch, and a graze. I also listened to the MW when she told me to stop pushing. I think my tear was from LO shooting out so quickly in one go! I had no control over that part. She just wanted out, I think :)
xx

I was a birthing partner for my friend in march and saw what can only be described as the worst thing my eyes have ever come across, such a bad tear like you wouldn't believe, ugh! It has really scared me. I didn't tear with Sol just a graze but he was small obviously being early, so if I go to term this time an have a mammoth baby I think I would choose to be cut after what I saw ��

What are grazes? :? I can't imagine a graze in the context of birth... The image coming to mind is not pretty! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back