Can anyone knit/crochet?

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
I had a dream last night that Pip had a plain black knitted/crochet blanket and now I really want one!

I can't knit or crochet so was wondering if someone could do one for me? Will pay u of course!!!!

Any one able to help me???

My mum can crochet, I can ask her if you like :)

It's a weird request but if U don't mind hun! Just want a plain black pram size blanket. Not too big, enough to cover him in the car seat and pushchair. Not bothered about the pattern. If u can find out how much she would want as well? xx

I will ask her the next time I see her hun, might be a couple of days though :) any sort of crochet style you want in particular??

If all else fails, why don't you try requesting a custom item on Etsy :hug:

or i could do it
im getting more wool after xmas anyway and beign a bit gothic i wanna black blanket myself so i could make 2 easy i think

I would offer, but it's just taken me 6 months to complete my own blanket lol!

or i could do it
im getting more wool after xmas anyway and beign a bit gothic i wanna black blanket myself so i could make 2 easy i think

If u wouldn't mind hun??? Dunno what else the dream was about, all I can remember is this black knitted/crochet blanket!! I've been a bit obsessed today!

Mrs mc might be able to do it hun, i'm pretty sure he has sent some of the girls some stuff xx

I already have a couple of bits on order from her! Don't wanna take the mick!!

yeah no problem, is it a rush thing or could i start after xmas, cos i wasnt plannin on going to get more wool til then but if u need it asap i could try and get some sooner. ive done 3 blankets so far lol. the last one took me about 3 weeks and was for someone else i know local who's having a boy so its no hardship to do it just depends on timeframe im working with and money for wool lol.

After Xmas is fine hunny. Do u want me to send the money for the wool up to u? Xx

nah, i'll see how much it is and send you a reciept with the blankey and then you can paypal me it or something. wont know how much it is til i buy the wool anyway lol

HAHA Just seen my mum and she said no problem then I looked on here and saw Bev had offered so now I have her making one for me, but she refuses to make it in black for my bubba lol which is so my mother especially when I would like a black one too, guess I will have to get nana to teach me how to knit again lol :)

Glad you got it sorted Larlybelle xxx

lol i crochet, might try a 3 stitch pattern next just for a change. it is good being able to make something for baby and it passes free time too. not hard to learn either, i taught my OH's sister in about half an hour the basics.

I think I'm gonna try to learn but want one from someone who can do it properly incase (when!) I fluff mine up! Lol!

i got wool today, got a huge ball of plain black and a smaller one of black with a lil glitter threaded thru it for edging, or at least that was what i was thinking, to stop it being too plain. what do ya reckon?

Sounds lovely bev! Thanks hunny :D my dream blanket (quite literally!!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back