can anyone help?

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
can anyone help?
some of you mite know my ex left me a couple of weeks ago now wel my question is can you get housing benefit without having a job? and also income support? my ex is supporting keeley £200 amonth cash in hand i don't wanna go job centre on monday and they say i have to go thru csa so any advice would be helpful

thanx

hi i' sorry to her that :hug:

i think anyone one is entitled to get income support.. it doesn't matter if your married, single etc

housing benefit you can get also.. even if your not working!!

but you would have to speak to the job centre i would think so!!

but if you explain then they'll just put you on

good luck, hoped i help :roll:

I don't know anything about the CSA but you will be entitled to income support, housing benefit and council tax benefit aswell.

if you find the no. for your local benefits advice they will be able to tell you all you are entitles to or the CAB are good.

Hi Hun,

I've read some postings about your situation in another thread and you really do need to claim Income Support regardless of what your childs father gives you in your hand.

Without income support i doubt you can claim housing benifit and council tax benifit.

I know that it means dealing with the CSA, you have to when claiming Income Support but at least you will then know that you have x amount each week to live on, the cash he gives you isn't guaranteed.

If they make it a smaller amount than he already pays then he could then buy your Daughter gifts,nappies whatever, every week to top the amount up.

He may not like the CSA being involved but you need to do whats best for YOUR family.

:hug:

Not sure hun but if you speak to the people in the know they'l be able to help you -xx-

i was just scared that he'll hit the roof about the csa so i text he's mum and she explain to him thats what they will do...so he's fine me thinks he's secretly happy cos if its less he'll have more to spend on the new girlf :roll:

hun surely if he is paying u £200 now they will take it in to consideration that he can afford that n should carry on wit it

hope it goes well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back