can anyone help me ?

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
I am getting totally confused as to what i am entitled to and what im not, i dont know if i should be applying for things now, or after baby is born? i was talking to OH last night and he said i should try and find out now incase we miss out on anything.

I know i have asked loads of times but i just cant seem to get anywhere, i have looked on Inland Rev website for child tax credits and i have to fill in things like how much i pay for childcare/ when my baby was born etc - how can i fill it in if she isnt born?!?

I just want to work out what i will be getting each month so that we can find out how much we have to live on!!!!

can anyone help

im getting sooooooo confuzzled!!! :lol:

Forgot to add - do you know anything about the childcare vouchers you get from work? my work do them and my boss gave me a booklet on it yesterday but i cant seem to understand one little thing!!! must be this pregnancy brain - i havent always been this thick!! :roll: :lol:

Yeah i'd try and ring tax office sooner rather than later. I didn't get paid til June and Angel was born in April. They don't know if i'm entitled to back-pay or not! Which i think i should be, but who knows. I started the review a month ago and still heard nothing.
I updated my OH working situation with them a couple of weeks ago. They changed my pay, but now i'm entitled to a whole 93pence in working tax! £38 for the rest of the year!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back