Baby's passport

Constantstar

Reaction score
Can Anyone help me please!!?? I'm filling in Owens passport and it says any parent born after dec 1982 has to send their grandparents details in or parents right to being British!!?? Am I reading this right that I have to fill this in !? Does anyone remember or has recently done it for their bubs? Thank u x

I was born after 1982 and my oh isnt british ....but i dont remember having sending anything like that! We just sent my birth certificate and ohs birth certificate!! And had no problems!! Maybe reread it and see??

Yep we both British but it basically says if your born after dec 1982 u gotta fill it out? I keep looking and can't see how I'm reading it Wrong?! Lol

Oh god i homestly dont remember doing that lol and we applied for los about six months ago when his italian one ran out! I think theres a helpline number that u cam ring? Or maybe look on the website??

56b0b5f1-fbae-f9f3.jpg
can anyone make any sense?! X

I think it just means your and your ohs details... As u are applying on behalf of lo... If that makes sense?? Also, fill it in and then u can pay an extra £8 at the post office and they check it all for you! Thats what we did. X

Its just yours and your OHs details. I got everyones details just in case but didnt need them :)

It's so confusing the way the write it. So if sen my passport aswell that should be fine? :)

I dont think i sent my passport, just my birth certificate and ohs birth certificate. If u take all the documents with u to the post office and do the check and send thing they will tell u whatbu need etc etc!! Itnis confusing tho!

I did this at the beginning of the month and this part confused me too. My OH isn't British so I called the helpline and asked what details they wanted. They said that I had to provide only my details on my side but on OH's side they wanted to know details of his parents too. Anyway, sent it all off and passport arrived two weeks later. What they want to know about OH's parents for god only knows!

I only sent off DD's full birth certificate and that's it.

^^^ my oh isnt british either, but i didnt have to sand anynof his paremts details off...lol. We also got it aftet two weeks or so!

I also find it so funny that she has to have her picture in a passport that lasts 5 years. She won't look anything like it when she's five lol!

Just to update u all, all I needed was Owens birth certificate! And our passport numbers had to be put on the application. :) x

If you're unsure I'd reccomend leaving it blanc and going to the post-office to pay for the check and send service. I think its about £4 but they wont send it off filled out wrong or if the pictures wrong etc very worth it in my experience.

Already done Hun :)

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back