Can any1 help??? :(

phoebesmum

Reaction score
Hi ev1, just looking for some advise really. I miscarried about 3 weeks ago but im still getting positive HPT'S and still getting stretching pains and sore boobs ect..... Does anyone know how long it takes for my symptoms to stop and for the HPT'S to be negative??? xxxx

Have u been monitored or anything at the dr or epu? They made me go back till my hcg levels were below 10 so wouldnt have been a positive hpt. That took 2 weeks. Was it a natural mc? How many weeks pg? Did u have to have any management or anything. Have u been bd and might be pregnant again?

Hi laura, no haven't been monitored. The doc said i didnt need to go back because their test came up negative, but mine are positive. i think it was a natural mc. yes i have been bd but surely i cant have got pregnant again straight after mc, iv also had a bit of spotting a few days ago, it only lasted 2 days tho. xxxxxx

Yes you could be pg again. If the doctors test was negative and you are now testing positive I reckon you should go back to the dr. What hpt's are you using?

you def could be pregnant again...i miscarried on the 4th march and had a negative test less than a week later and ovulated 2 weeks later....so its def a possibility you could be pregnant xx

I think it sounds like you might be. If your getting more than one positive hpt then you should definetly go to the dr. They would test again. FX for u!

I sgree sound like you maybe pregnant again. My hpts went negitive in about 10 days after MC.

Good luck, hope you get the answer you want. xx

Sadly it's very normal and it's one of the worst parts; it took me around 2-3 weeks to finally stop having positive tests! Sorry for your loss xx

Strangely you're actually very fertile after you've had a miscarriage.
Sorry for your loss and I wish you a BFP! xxx

Took me a little less to stop testing positive, about 12 days hun xx

I had a D&C im still testing pos. If you got a neg from your doctor you may very well be pregnant! Good luck hun xxxxx

I stopped testing positive after 5 days after d&c n symptoms such as sore boobs etc stopped around that time too. My friend had natural miscarriage n tested negative after 10 days but if ur doc tested u as negative n ur getting positives then there is a def chance! I'd get appt asap! Good luck x

It took me 3 weeks to get a negative test after my d&c so if you have had a negative and then positive I would go and get yourself checked out. Good luck. xx

I had a negative test about 10 days after my last mc and then a positive a couple of weeks later, i'm 19 weeks now so you def can get pregnant straight away. Fingers crossed for you xx

Last edited:
I had a negative test about 10 days after my last mc and then a positive a couple of weeks later, i'm 19 weeks now so you def can get pregnant straight away. Fingers crossed for you xx
thats really great to know did you have a d&C? im hoping to get pregnant straight away fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back