Calling all first timers!

mikid

Reaction score
Hi ladies, i'm pregnant with my first and when lying in bed last nigt felt something low in my tummy, like bubbles almost ... Not sure if it was baby but just got me wondering when you ladies first started to be aware of him/her wriggling around?!

Hi,

I had the first around 17 weeks. Those bubbles sound like baby to me!

xx

Ooh, do u think so?! I hope it was, i cant wait to feel somthing and know without a doubt its bubs!
Thought it was a little early but maybe not... How long was it before your flutters turned into something more definite?

I had bubbles and what felt like a wooshy type feeling around your time, the first proper kicks came at about 19 weeks for me. Now she wont stop....!

xx

Mine was like bubbles popping right down low at about 16 weeks xxx

i felt like some gurgling the other night but im not sure if that was the baby moving what do u guys u think

hey hun...i felt bubbles 19+ weeks and then kicks (small ones) started 21ish i think...its different from person to person...but i would say its the lil bubba starting to kick round enough for u to feel it ;) xx yayyyy:thumbup:

i think its gonna be a case of as those gurgly / bubbly feelings get stronger, we find out whats actually bubs and whats gas!! Pretty sure mine wasn't gas as it didn't feel like i normally do when wind's working its wzy through, and nothing came out haha!

I felt bubbles at 15 weeks! Felt first kick around 19 weeks. x

Sounds like it, how exciting!!

I was lying on my front this morning and felt a bit of a knock knock on the inside of my tummy, not sure though, not had anything since!

I felt my first proper kick (that I could feel from the outside with my hand) dead on 19 weeks.

hi didnt feel nothing till 20weeks its a lovely feeling wen ur baby kicks think im going to miss the feeling wen its out lol x :)

Hi hun, I'd say its bubs moving about!
I first felt him about 14weeks, now I'm 20 weeks and I can feel him all the time, sometimes just tiny flutters and occasionally really big kicks that make me jump!
When I went for 20 week scan (was only 18weeks and have to go back on sat!) The sonographer dug the doppler thing in really hard and I saw him kicking and it really hurt! Is an amazing feeling, you'll start noticing it more now you know what to look out for :) xx

I felt my first kick bang on 16 weeks :D Just 2 teenie kicks but I knew exactly what it was. I didnt feel anything for another week and had irregular movements from then. Deffinatly sounds like it could be the start of movements!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back