Little Wriggler!

saralou5

Reaction score
The last few days have been AMAZING! About 4 days ago I was in the bath and thought I felt something in my tummy but dismissed it and then felt it again and again and it was just SO lovely to feel my bab wriggling round! Since then it's been wriggling alot especially when I lay on my left side! :bath::pompom:
When did everyone else feel theirs first move? :D

xxx

mine doesnt do anything when in the bath :( x

Mine doesn't move in the bath either, I loved watching the boys wriggling in the bath lol. I felt mine at about 14 weeks, it,s a great feeling isn,t it :)

i felt flutters around 16 weeks, and now I feel it all the time. Always kicking/punching me! Likes to kick my bladder especially! x

Mine doesn't move in the bath either, I loved watching the boys wriggling in the bath lol. I felt mine at about 14 weeks, it,s a great feeling isn,t it :)

Must be a girl thing x

I started feeling weird sensations at around 14 weeks, they developed into flutters and prods at around 20 weeks :D. And now he's very active and doesn't stop for anything lol!

That's amazing especially at such an early stage, I didn't feel spud till after my 20 week scan

:D xxxxx

I gelt few butterflies around 17weeks but actually felt a full on kick at 19wk 5 days!! Made me jump!! Now she doesn't stop!!

Hubby actually felt her for the first time last nite xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back