Feeling sorry for myself :-(

Emily0505

Reaction score
Bit of a woe is me thread I'm afraid, no need to reply, I just need a moan...

I DON'T FEEL VERY WELL :-( :-(

I have had a headache of epic proportions all day yesterday and woke up this morning and it's still here!!

Just called in sick for work, which I now feel guilty about- I hate calling in sick.

I've been assured by MW that its all normal and nothing to worry about at this stage, which is good news, but I still feel like poo!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease go away headache, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease...

XX

Might be a silly question, but have you taken painkillers? And are you allowed to use '4Head'? My mum used to swear by that. I hope you feel better soon :hug: xx

:hugs:Hope you feel better soon xx

I swear by the migraine strips u put on ur head. They are by kool & soothe and are amazing. X

I use the migraine cool strips too, they are a lifesaver! Definitely worth getting some xx

Thanks guys. I have taken paracetamol and have a cold compress on my head but alas, tis all to no avail!! I asked my midwife about the 4head stuff but she said it has loads of chemicals in it and hasn't been proven as safe for use in pregnancy.

A day relaxing on the sofa is in order I think. I am on movement watch today too, I think I felt bean move for the first time yesterday- felt like someone poked me but from the inside! Nothing since, so fx for something today- would deffo help to make me feel better!

XX

Get lots of rest hun. Hope you feel better soon. X

I feel your pain. I have been getting terrible headaches for weeks now. Its like someone turns on a switch it happens so quickly, and they last for ages too. I havent found anything to help really, other than paracetamol. Try lying in a dark quiet room that is quite cool, and have cold drinks - that sometimes helps me.
Hope it eases up soon, I know how miserable it is :(

Hope u feel better soon hugs XXX

I had headaches on and off for a couple of weeks but they seem to have eased off now. Hope you feel better soon. x

Hope your headaches gone soon hun :hugs: and good luck for feeling more movement too :D x x

Hi guys, thanks for all your messages.

Still off work today- head is still hurting although it seems to be easing off a bit at times now. I can't believe I have had a headache non stop for 3 days straight- I'm getting a bit fed up now.

I got up and went out for a walk this morning with the dogs hoping the fresh air would help but it didn't at all. I hate calling in sick, I feel so guilty but I keep on 'working through it' with these headaches and I just can't this time. I have been so incredibly lucky with this pregnancy as I haven't felt ill at all but this constant pain is getting to me a bit now. I know I shouldn't moan and when bean is here, every ache, pain and discomfort will be totally worth it.

Not felt any more movement yet though...still waiting.

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back