Call me sad....

Bellarina

Reaction score
Well girls call me sad, but in order to feel a bit more in control Iv actually just designed and printed off a spreadsheet with headings "cycle day", "Date", "Temp AM", Temp PM", and "AF yes/no"

I have put this in my bathroom with my thermometer, as I figure having it in front of me on a piece of paper to fill in each day will help me feel im achieveing something and help me monitor what days im ovulating by temps and when AF buggered off etc

It may be a complete waste of time but time will tell (cant you tell im a teacher with my spreadsheets and organisation lol)

Im also noting on it the dates we are :bd: so I can work out date of conception easier when times comes maybe lol

xxxxxx

Well girls call me sad, but in order to feel a bit more in control Iv actually just designed and printed off a spreadsheet with headings "cycle day", "Date", "Temp AM", Temp PM", and "AF yes/no"

I have put this in my bathroom with my thermometer, as I figure having it in front of me on a piece of paper to fill in each day will help me feel im achieveing something and help me monitor what days im ovulating by temps and when AF buggered off etc

It may be a complete waste of time but time will tell (cant you tell im a teacher with my spreadsheets and organisation lol)

Im also noting on it the dates we are :bd: so I can work out date of conception easier when times comes maybe lol

xxxxxx

Haha! I did the same thing today, although I'm using an online calendar. I actually nearly went out and bought a calendar to mark everything on but I want to avoid hubby seeing it as he doesn't want to get too technical with everything!!
And yes I'm a teacher too ;)

Last edited:
Have you guys tried fertility friend - it's a great online tracker? Also you dont take temp in bathroom once your up do you as your meant to take it very first thing before moving, drinking anything to get accurate temps :) xx

Have you guys tried fertility friend - it's a great online tracker? Also you dont take temp in bathroom once your up do you as your meant to take it very first thing before moving, drinking anything to get accurate temps :) xx

I was going to say the same thing after reading this... you need to have thermometer by your bed and take temp before you do anything else!!! xx

SNAP :) I'm doing all this apart from the temps onmy ovulation app on phone lol soooo we can be sad together who cares lol.

As long as we feel like we will get something from it that's all that matters I think :)

Bf does not know, he wants me to start relaxin bout it all....men for u ye!

I'm just concerntrating on opks this cycle, need to look into doing ur temps for nxt one, might be a bit complicated for me lol

Baby dust to you all and good luck :) :)

I'm using the countdowntopregnancy calendar now, was initially using mymonthlycycles. There's so much on offer!!

ye sorry should have been more specific...i take night time temp in bathroom and make a note of it...then take thermometer up to bed with me to take it when i wake up in bed...then take it back down to bathroom to make note and leave there for evening lol

And babyg, my DH is the same just laid back sayig itl happen when it happens, but im the impatient one wanting everything like instantly lol
This im gonna do OPK as well this month, it may make me understand my temps a bit better then

anyway im glad im not the only one girls xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back