Basal Temp Chart??

Emma.b

Reaction score
hi ladies,

im thinking next cycle, if i dont get my BFP, im gonna start charting my basal temp. I have ordered my thermometer should be here in a few days. But i dont think you get a chart with it, was just wondering if any ladies could recommend a good chart?? and where to find it??

Thanks x x x

if you just google bbt charts hun you will find one to suit you that you can print off.

i would use online software rather than manually doing it on paper. online software can do the analysis for you as well. my fav is taking charge of your fertility TCOYF. good luck. charting is incredibly informative

Fertility friend is the one I've been using and seems good to me :) (itisbabytime, been meaning to try TCOYF one, but kind of got used to using FF) xxx

iv just started using tcoyf, iv been using the fertility friend one but have heard better feedback about tcoyf! waiting for the book to arrive in post too, cant wait lol good luck xxx

fertility friend is really good. You can sign up to do an online course on temping and cervical mucus etc etc so that you are more clued up on the signs and what it all means. It also got my ovulation day spot on.

I put all my data into TCOYF and it got my ovulation date wrong by a few days

hi thanks lynds,

i have signed up at fertility friend, gonna read all the tutorials, get clued up on what im doing then start charting next cycle. unless i get my bfp.

Thanks x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back