C section

Yeah obviously if I needed a c-section Id have a spinal, bloody hell Im not mental!! Lisa you'llbe fine. In certain sitautions is safer to have the c-section and thats fine, we're just talking about choosing to have one for reducing anxiety, Im guessing you can vouch for the fact that you will still feel nervous before going in! :hug: you'll be fine xxx

thanks laydees... im having spinal woohoo x wasnt sure if it was same as epi or diff xxx

OMG just realised, day after tomorrow you'll have your baby!!! Im so excited for you! x

thanks laydees... im having spinal woohoo x wasnt sure if it was same as epi or diff xxx

Spinal is great, you won't feel a thing :) But you'll think each of your legs weighs 40 stone :rofl:

Spinal is like the don of all epidurals! I've had an epidural with my first and while I didnt want another, it wasnt because it hurt or anything - my goodness they work!! I couldnt feel a thing! I went to sleep for hours. But my reason for now wanting that again was because it slowed my labour down and was why I believe I ended up with forceps.

I do not want a c section. I watched my sister recover from hers and it took her so long compared to me with my two. BUT if my LO is going to be naughty like yours Lise, then I will have one gladly. Needs must and all that BUT it doesnt change the fact that a c section is a longer recovery after the birth and people are VERY much mistaken if they think it's the easy option. :)

yes i agree with you there lol i would NEVER choose to have a section. if you dont wanna push dont get preg!! im just getting soo excited... im lookin forward to being able to get up first thing and have tea and toast without bringing it back up!! :D woohoo i norm cant eat till 3/4 at earliest so itll be amaazzinngg altho they told me yesterday im 18lbs lighter than when i got pregnant!! its one hell of a diet!! lol xxx

this thread has made me feel ace bout monday!! whoops i shouldnt have read lol!! :shock::shock: xxx

Lisa C-sections can be life saving for mum and baby - you will be fine, mine was an emergency so it was rush rush rush - you will be able to specify what happens :hug:

18lb lighter?! just imagine how much lighter you'll be when baby is out and placenta, fluid etc... You'll need a whole new wardrobe!!

i didnt have a c-section with my son, he was born with ventouse (sp)....ouch!
but i basically had a c-section when i had my operation on my ovary, they cut along above pubic line, took ovary away and took biopsy off other ovary and OMG it was agony!
My mum had wee one while i recovered but i couldnt imagine going through that then looking after a newborn! it was a bad enough struggle boiling the kettle let alone changing a nappy.
I agree with it if it is absolutly essential, but not as an easy option, cos the 6-8weeks recovery is just awful.
Having a babyis amazing feeling and u get satisfaction when u hold that baby in your arms, especially when u get tea and toast!

Lisa i cant wait to see pics of your wee-one, i bet your excited!! xx

lol thanks ema-lou. yeah i cant wait . hopefully this time tomorrow ill be someones mommmyyy!! :D ill get me fone topped up and ill send mamafy a pic and if she could do the honours of posting it on here so yous dont have to wait too long!! :D

yeah ive been warned bout the recovery but i have no choice in this so its all good ive accepted its going to be sore but it wont kill me and it will be worth it :D xxx

oh and i have been sooo sick today - BUT its my last day of morning sickness woohooooo xx

:yay: for the last day of morning sickness. Will be logging on for updates tomorrow. What time you booked in? x

gotta be in for 8 but will prob go up bout 7.30 cos ive been told if your early and no1s there theyll push me on thru and if not its only an extra 30 mins to wait... ill try and keep mamafy well informed. oh and ma are under strict instructions to text you lot if i fail to lol!! :D im getting excited woohooo.... im soooooo glad i didnt find out the sex now tho cos i think its making it 10x more exciting!! xxxx

Oh wow thats early, Ill have to log on as soon as I wake up!!! Good luck for tomorrow :hug: cant wait to hear all aboutit! xxx

It will defo be worth it Lise. :hug: When you have number 2 VBAC ;) you'll be able to come on here to threads like this and tell girls thinking they'd rather have a section than give birth vaginally, that it aint the easy way out!

Oh I bet you are sooooo excited!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back