C- Section!

hayley_17

Reaction score
heya everyone... just thought id post in here 2 tell u all that ive been for another scan today and hes still breech so ive been given a date 4 my c- section :D :D

10th july 2006 is when my little man will be born (unless he decides to come sooner!!) hehe im really excited... only like 3 weeks till then :D

hope everyone is ok... im just really happy and wanted 2 tell ya all :D

hayley xx

Yippeeee. Dont be scared, ive had a op in that area and a section so feel free to ask anything. :D

aww bet you cant wait to meet your baby!!!

you will be ok :D

Hi Hun

Thats exciting you get to meet your baby so soon now!!
As Lauramum01 says you can ask me anything if you need to word of advice if you end up having one your gonna need help the first few days.
Katrina

awww babe my fone is messed up bin trying to txt u all day to see how it went but my fone is messed up again
im so sorry hun that lil man hasnt turned but at least he will come sooner and its before i go away woohoo
im so sorry it didnt turn out the way u hope but glad ur happy the end is nye lol

thanks everyone :D lauramum01 did you live near to where i do in germany then??

yeh katrina hes still breech so i will be having one!! im quite nervous about it but excited at the same time :D am sure ill have loadsa questions 4 u as i think of them!! just wanted to say aswell that i hope you had a good anniversary... i seen on msn the other day but i couldnt stay on so i never said congratulations :D but yeh i hope you had a great day :D

xx

hayley_17 said:
thanks everyone :D lauramum01 did you live near to where i do in germany then??

xx[/quote
hehe, sorry hayley, i meant that area down below :lol: :lol:
I got a big cycst removed and they cut me right open so they could see the other ovary and that was where they went back in to do my section.
I just read my first post back, im a dafty.

hi hun

i'm new here and just wanted to say that i've had 3 c-sections. my advise would be to take it easy after and rest as much as u can hun. you'll recover so much faster if u take care of yourself or if u have a close family make them do all the hard work!! lol

good luck!!

Hi

Hayley thanks :D
Bernie and i had the best day ever i feel even more close to him now.
We started off with dinner at the keg was expensive but worth it.
Then came home for a few drinks and stayed up till 2 am talking and .....
Most wouldnt find that too exciting but its exactly what we both needed we used to talk for hours everyday but dont seem the time anymore so just that was the best gift ever. Kiara sleeps through the night now so it was just the two of us.
Oh and he even mentioned getting married in the next year or two :dance: im so excited never thought it would happen!

Tom im leaving her for the first time :cry: and im sooo nervous i know she will be fine with my dad but its me im worried about i just know im gonna cry and they are gonna have to pry her from my arms lol.

If you need me hun you can e-mail me or try me on msn
xxx Katrina

katrina are u still going away then???

hayley i have been so excted for u all day, how r u feeling today

thanks for letting us know hayley, keep us up to date!

bet everyday you have to wait feels like forever!

Izzyx

yeh sarah hes coming before you go away :D but i might not get on here to show piccies of him before you go... they will make me stay in about 5 days and you are going away on the 14th arent you?? ill defo text to let you no hes here though :D

lol lauramum... :oops: i blame it on the pregnancy brain lol ill probs have more questions to ask as the days go by lol its 2 weeks today that i have to go and have my pre- op stuff done :D :D really nervous but excited too hehe

thanks hazzaboo, yeh i have a great family and my mum had 4 c- sections and a hysterectomy (sp?) so am sure she'll help me alot because she understands :D thanks 4 the advice though :D

aww katrina that sounds lovely :D am so glad u had a good day, was thinking about you!! oh how exciting getting married soon :dance: really happy 4 you :D hope it all goes well with leaving her with your dad today... like you said shes in good hands so try not to worry and enjoy yourself :D

im feeling ok today... but it really does feel like since i found out on wednesday its gone so slow!! its annoying but am sure it will come around before i no it!! it still hasnt really sunk in yet, it feels weird!! lol

thanks everyone... you're all great :D

xx

Hi hun

Im still so excited for you its so soon for you now!
Iam getting more nervous leaving Kiara this after noon i feel sick to my stomach :( I know its for the best though.

Oh i wanna wish Cassi a Happy Birthday for tom cuz i wont be on till its bed time over there so i hope you have a great one hun!!
Katrina

awww babes i am so excited to do u have a pic fone hehe!!
ull be fine im a 100 % sure of it :D
and katrina just spend the whole nite in bed heeh

congrats babe hope everything goes well..cant wait to see the pics!! i bet ur sooo excited
love cas xxxxx

Hi

Lol Sarah

Just letting everyone know i did it i left her friday night and didokay too, i got really drunk didnt go to bed until 8am had an hour nap woke up and came and got Kiara and good thing i did cuz my dad said she wasnt eating she wanted my breast instead of it in the bottle lol.

How is everyone else it is soooo hot out here its insane hows it been like out there?

Did everyone else have a fab weekend?

xx Katrina

How is everyone else it is soooo hot out here its insane hows it been like out there?
GRR at u mrs the weather here is crap lol and has been all weekend! lol!
on saturday i went to a big shopping centre called lakeside, and i didnt buy me anything lol brought B like a swimsuit thing (like surfers wear) and a two pack of PJ's
then yest i was at work dad picked me up gave me two mins to get ready to go to his mates for a world cup BBQ, he had 'packed' all Braydons stuff hed forgotten trousers (packed shorts in cold wet weather lol) a desert for Braydon and his pushchair rain cover- we were walking on the way there it want raining but on the way back it was crapping it down lol. u should have seen B he had so many blankets over him from me trying no to let him get so wet lol

typical men hehe

but the good news is ENGLAND WON
portugual is our next victum hahahaha

yeh sarah i have a pic fone :D will try sending you pics :D its sooo weird... 2 weeks today and ill have my little boy :dance: :D my mum thinks things will happen sooner because ive been getting alot of braxton hicks since friday and yesterday i had 6 poos :shock: :oops: soz if tmi... lol

aww glad u had a good weekend katrina :D u deserved it :D it was really hot here but then we had a massive thunder storm :shock: but now its hot again lol weather is so confusing!! aww sarah that is sooo typical of a man to do!! my dad would do something like that!! :lol:

hope everyone else is ok :D

xxx

Oooo Hayley! 2 weeks today!!!!! If not sooner.

Time'll fly by. I've a feeling he'll make an appearance a bit sooner so you can watch the England-Germany final at home and not stuck on your own in hospital!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back