A BOY!!!

hayley_17

Reaction score
Heya... jus thought id tell everyone that im having a boy!! went for my 20 week scan 2day and i found out!! i do have to go back tomorrow though because there are 2 sacks but looks like there is only 1 baby... :? hopefully everything will be ok!! my little boy is happy and healthy though, was moving around alot and didnt really get great pictures!! am sure everything will be fine, will post tommorow and let u all know!
hope ur all ok
hayley xx

Congratulations hun!

im not being patronising or nothing i just know that when i was pregnant i needed all the help i could get, Carey's grown out of loads of his stuff so if you would like them PM me and we'll sort it out, i know your not a charity case just a shame to see it go to waste.

heya,
thanks that wud b really nice... :D i dnt feel like your patronising, its just so true, i need all the help i can get!! it was really annoying at the hospital, i went with my mum n thy were talkin 2 my mum the whole time, asking my mum questions and stuff, not me! hes my baby! the only thing i got asked was whether i wanted 2 no the sex, it really annoyed me! did this happen 2 u??
yeh ill pm u n we can get sumthin sorted, bought loadsa clothes 4 him... jus love shoppin 4 baby stuff :D
hope ur all ok :D
hayley
xx

i got a travel system that u can have if u want it got a lay down bit facing u so its really good!!! http://www.mothercare.com/invt/lx0695&b ... velsystems u can have it for £100 if u want it but u will need to pay for postage or i could post it to a family member in this country if ur gonna see one of em!! its totally up to u it also has the car autobase
so totally up to u

Hi Hayley

congradulations on the boy, hope i get a boy next time :D
And this never happened to me and bernies aunt came withme but i know some people are rude with young people having babies they just need to mind there own business.
Hope everything is ok.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back