Buying things?

I've bought a jacket, hat and scratch mitt set. I only got those because i couldn't resist!! I've looked at other items but can't bring myself to buy anything else, it still feels to soon. I think the right time is different for everyone, do whatever you feel comfortable with

I've not bought a thing but VERY tempted. We're extremely lucky that we're having most things off my sister. We literally just need nursery furniture and pram!

I think it's up to you. I started buying things when I was just 8 weeks pregnant haha.. Buit like cute accessories for example her first teddy bear, then I found some great bibs which I remember are very cheap and the designs are beautiful, as soon as I saw them I couldn't wait and I started buying them in neutral colors and designs and when I found out it was a girl then I went back to buy girly ones :) Look at them, you'll love them! http://funkygiraffebibs.co.uk/

We havent bought a thing yet. I want to but depwnd on if we have a boy or girl dependa on what we need. If we have a girl we wont be buying many clothes. We saved loads from our little girl but of course its all pink so if we have a boy we need to buy clothes and a few of them.
we are also waiting for 20week scan befor we buy a pushchair and cot etc. We want to make sure that bub is well before buying the big expensive stuff.
Doesnt mean I wont buy small bits though lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back