burping/winding

Keely

Reaction score
how long do you keep trying to burp a baby after a feed if no burps are coming up....?? ... i have been winding ellis for 15 mins now in all different positions but no burps.... do they sometime have no burps or do you keep going till you get one???? xxx

If I couldn't get one out of Lydia after a few minutes I'd just stop. There might not be always a burp there.

thanks hun... i am rubbing and rubbing his poor little back hehe xxx

if i get no burps in about say 10 mins tops i stop, if she starts straining her legs and starts getting upset i bend her over my kneesand pat her back that way, sometimes it works. If i still get no burps and shes fiinnished her bottle i would just lay her on her play mat to kick about and she will burp alone.

If she hasnt finnished her bottle i justchange her nappy and leave her for 5 minutes and give her maybe another couple of sucks from teh bottle that way it helps her get a bigger burp.

sorry if none of that makes any sence dunno whats wrong with me today i try and explaine something but i just get myself mixed up and end up not knowing what im on about...lol

When Rubie was tiny I sometimes had trouble getting burps up but what never failed for me was sitting her on my knee and sort of vibrating my knee if that makes sense??

this sounds daft but if Alex has any wind then he glugs like a bottle :lol:

we just give him a gentle giggle and there is this glug noise, like if you had a bottle with water and an air bubble in it and tipped it about.

if we cant get it out then we lay him on his front for a bit then oick him up and try again and it usually works.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

Kiara as a new born rarely burped still dont much
Katrina

Braydon wasnt a windy baby so if after 5 mins there was nuttin cum up i just stopeed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back