Burning boob question

liz_milne

Reaction score
Just wondering if u got sore Boobs before a bfp what exactly did they feel like? My dd is 8 so can't remember really and don't think thru hurt me til layer x

Right nowine feel the usual pre af full and heavy but they are tingly burning all over, sounds silly but they feel both hot and cold inside at the same time?! My nipples ate sore too to touch but usually get that pre af anyway x

Just wondered how u would describe the feeling if u went on to have a bfp. I am 8/9 dpo x
sent from my snazzy HTC

well this time my boobs hurt from b4 i got my af i mean hurt more then usual and more so at the sides and i never had this with any of the others or i just cant remember lol i just thought af was coming gd luck liz hope its a gd sign for u xxx

well this time my boobs hurt from b4 i got my af i mean hurt more then usual and more so at the sides and i never had this with any of the others or i just cant remember lol i just thought af was coming gd luck liz hope its a gd sign for u xxx

Same as me,

Usually my boobs hurt different when AF is due, and I think my boobs started to hurt a lot earlier than they usually do. Mines hurt from the side. I also noticed my nipple went a bit bigger and more wee bumps on the areola and a tad darker, Im quite pale skinned my nipples are normally pinky brown but I noticed that they were more tanned looking as if my nipples went for a sunbed lmfao.

I had really hot burning boobs week before AF showed last month and thought that was it! BUT, I had come off the pill a few weeks before so I think everything was just settling down. If its different than your normal then it might well be a symptom!

well after all the "should i post shouldn't i post" about burning feeling boobs, they are completely normal today. completely. and AF is due in roughly 3 days time. Not sore, not full, not heavy, not burning, not cold, not hot, not sensitive nothing!

My body just isn't playing games at all this month and I've been so laid back about it too!

lol

liz x

well after all the "should i post shouldn't i post" about burning feeling boobs, they are completely normal today. completely. and AF is due in roughly 3 days time. Not sore, not full, not heavy, not burning, not cold, not hot, not sensitive nothing!

My body just isn't playing games at all this month and I've been so laid back about it too!

lol

liz x

mine are normal too hun:think: reckon that means anything?

I dunno, I was so chilled til I got to 9dpo and I'm like a mad woman again. Peed on an opk which is fairly dark, can show pic if u want? But no more tests until at least 29th when af due. I've promised myself that lol.

Pic shows yesterdays, this mornings and tonights at the bottom. Didn't hold my wee either lol. I swear I'm going back to my pink opks next month......they worked for me at least lol

sent from my snazzy HTC

Nope not until 29th lol

When r u testing next ? I still maintain u are up the duff lol x

sent from my snazzy HTC

Well guess what I just did. I pulled my digi apart shall I upload what I found?? I sound like a crazy woman don't I??!!

Yes please do, but just to warn they almost always have a very faint test line? Not meaning to burst your bubble hun, but if u Google it you will see, post it though x

sent from my snazzy HTC

Not neccessarily hun, stay positive. Google clearblue digital inside and compare to that x

I'm off to sleep now but look forward to your bfp update x x x

sent from my snazzy HTC

I had really hot burning boobs week before AF showed last month and thought that was it!

Last edited:
Those lines look pretty good Liz!

When i fell PG with my son, I had burning boobs a few days before I was due AF then it disappeared just before I tested and I thought I was out. It came back about 2 weeks after my BFP and boy did I wish it didn't! It was November and so dam cold outside, it made it a whole lot worse!! Lol!

0oo0 exciting liz i cant say as never did opks wen i got my bfp i was a crazy woman and hpt from dpo 9 im crazy like u lol lol gd luck hope u get ur bfp and u babyfever i ahve everything crossed for u both xxxx

I have uploaded my cycle 2 into my TTC journal with some OPK pics that I got and my darker ones later on in the cycle xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back