Bumped her head

LaurenMM

Reaction score
OH hd Angel on the floor and was wrapping her in the blanket and when he went to pick her up he must've lost his balance he didn't drop her, her bum and legs were on the floor but she bumped her head :( she cried for a bit and stopped after like a minute. There's no bumps on her head and shes not lethargic or sleepy. Do u think she'll be ok? She's just dozed off now but she was due a nap anyway. I gave her a toy just after n she was playing as normal. X.

I am sure she will be fine hun xx I have done the same to O and he was fine x

I definitely don't think it was enough to cause injury as she was absolutely fine afterwards and you could hear the thud it made but it was basically just letting her head flop backwards iykwim? OH feels terrible bless him he's gone upstairs saying he's a shit dad when he's not :( x

Aw bless, she'll be fine. I'm pretty sure we all probably fell off the bed when we were babies and we turned out ok.

Hope you're LOs ok? It's horrible when they first bang their heads, but once they start OMG it happens loads, esp when they get mobile!! I even accidentally (obvs lol) banged Oscars head into a concrete post as I went to grab our dog who was chasing our cat :wall2: Oz got a massive bump straight away and cried so loud and for long. I felt like the worst mother in the world and wanted to chuck myself under a bus... which, OH pointed out, would not of been helpful lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back