Hitting her head

kellyandbump

Reaction score
Chloe was always a fantastic sleeper until she found she could move in her sleeping bag. She now turns herself round so her feet are were her head should be then tries to roll over. The last two nights she had hit her head really hard on the side of her cot, it must hurt she really cries. Is there anything I can do to either stop her moving or to cushion her head?

This is the age when I used a cot bumper! My sons used to do the same thing so I put in a bumper! They are big enough to move if they put their face into it etc but I took it out as soon as they could stand up!

Maia is the same too, I love walking into her room to find her in all sorts of positions :D
I have a cot bumper at the top and all her teddy's at the botton so she just bumps into cuddly things.

Thank you every one I am off out today to buy two more bumpers. She has one at the moment but it is only at the top of her cot bed and not much use so going to try and pad the rest of it out. Fingers crossed she will sleep better tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back