Bump size

lmwarr

Reaction score
Ok so after reading about Sarah_17 it starts to get me thinking.

What is every once elses tummy like.

Mine seems rather big everyone who see it thinks that I am too big for only 9 and bit weeks.

I was originally a size 8 and now am size 12 I have only put on 2lbs do I sound big or is everyone else like this?

i was a size 8 :( and now although im only 7 weeks ive boated out nicely none of my clothes fit and im wearing really cool maternity jeans they are sooooooo comfy. but like you i read the other sarah thread and it has got me thinking!!!!! my excuse that this is my third and i was so small to start so maybe thiongs just show quicker?!!!!

sarah x

i was a size 8 :( and now although im only 7 weeks ive boated out nicely none of my clothes fit and im wearing really cool maternity jeans they are sooooooo comfy. but like you i read the other sarah thread and it has got me thinking!!!!! my excuse that this is my third and i was so small to start so maybe thiongs just show quicker?!!!!

sarah x

i was a size 8 :( and now although im only 7 weeks ive boated out nicely none of my clothes fit and im wearing really cool maternity jeans they are sooooooo comfy. but like you i read the other sarah thread and it has got me thinking!!!!! my excuse that this is my third and i was so small to start so maybe things just show quicker?!!!!

sarah x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back