Bump paranoia!

SmallPurpleCat

Reaction score
I'm getting myself all worried again (even after seeing midwife yesterday and she said all was fine).

I just don't have a bump - well, I do have a tiny one just above my pubic bone but it doesn't seem to have grown any over the last few weeks.

I'm on the verge of booking a private scan as I'm worried that the baby is too small or something...

I am a day behind you, and i have a tiny bump that i know is there, but nothing to show, just looks like i have been eating all the pies to everyone else :) .

I am normally a size 8 / 10, but all my size 8 jeans are too small now, but not any of my size 10's yet, i feel like a fraud, if that makes sense, LOL. Most of the my friends and family with young children said that they didn't go into maternity cloths until nearly 20 weeks. Different story with their 2nd child.

Thanks girls - that has made me feel much better!

My jeans are a little tighter but I think that's fat rather than baby!

I do feel like a fraud too! Here's hoping for a growth spurt soon so we can look properly pregnant!

my bump is rubbish, i just look a bit rotund rather than pregnant!

I didn't show until 6/7 months with my first x x

SmallPurpleCat, we will have to remember this thread come November / December time when we have had enough of the bumps in the way and just want our bundle of joy with us, hehehe

Dont be silly, bumps are different for everyone!! I have known ppl not to show at all your baby is fine hunny xxx

I'm usually a 10 bottoms and bigger on top (damn the swimmer shoulders and boobs!) and i didn't really get out of my normal trousers until i was about 18/19 weeks!! i am now nearly 26 weeks and well and truely have a bump and i know it's now contantly growing as i hit it with the fridge door earlier oops!!

Countrybumpkin - deal! We'll remind each other of our 'lack of bump' moaning when we get to November!

I never had a bump hardly with my 1st baby and when i went in to hospital when I was in labour they said scan department is up the stair they thought I was there for my 5 month scan!! and i am really big this time and can really see the bump so it just depends xx

well im 30 weeks and i have just started showing and even at that my bump is really small and neat;)

Lol I wouldn't worry, I'm still not really showing an obvious pregnant belly. I'm carrying quite low and at the moment it just looks like I've gained a beer belly or something. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back