• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump Names

Little Rose

Reaction score
Hey, I just wondered if you guys had a pet name for your bump? We don't have one although most of my friends had a name for theirs.
My mum just called it "babes in the wood"!

mines sticky. It started because i was talking to my OH about the term sticky pregnancy and then just sort of stuck. :/ Everyone knows it by the name sticky. Even my midwife! :D

Baby is going to be stuck with this name forever now!

Ours is just baby, but then we call it he LOL :) or Smidge xxxx Bad calling it he though as we don't know the sex but I'm 1000000% sure its a boy x

Lil man, baby sammy or bump but everyone calls it baby sammy now so thats what we tend to use the most xxx

Ours is just baby, but then we call it he LOL :) or Smidge xxxx Bad calling it he though as we don't know the sex but I'm 1000000% sure its a boy x

haha we are the same. But everyone does it. :D but i think mines a boy too :D

I had bumpy then MC at 12 weeks, so this baby was imediately named little sticky, and it stuck.
We didn't rename him till after 20 weeks, but I still use sticky too

Mine is Scrappy. We saw the film 'Don't mess with the Zohan' and his name in that is Scrappy Coco - I joked that if we couldn't come up with any names we agreed on we'd end up calling it scrappy so it's kind of stuck - but don't worry NO WAY my child is being called Scrappy when it's born, lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back