Names

Laura_James&Amber

Reaction score
Hey everyone, hope your all enjoying the gorgeous weather!
We have finally agreed on names for our baby and just wanted to know what you all thought.
For a girl - Amber Marie Skipton (Marie after my mum)
For a boy - James Junior Skipton (JJ for short)
OH wants to name baby after him which I think is very sweet and I like the name!
What do you all think? We don't mind if you don't like them, we won't be offended but are just curious about what everyone thinks so honest opinions please! hope your all having a fab weekend :hug: :hug: :hug:

Id get confused having two Andrews in the house! So OH will have to lump it not having bubs named after him lol

I like the name James, but not keen on Amber coz I know three women with that name and they all bitches :shock: . Thats just my personal opinion though, Im sure your little girl wont be. Plus I usually think Amber really suits girls with red hair more than other colours.

i quite like Amber but not a fan of James but i do think its sweet to be named after daddy :D

I love them both! Amber marie really sounds nice together and James is a lovely name!
My eldest is named after his dad too! (Joseph) :hug:

I they they are both lovely names esp Amber-Marie!

And initials arent dodgy ones either (like STD, VD, SOS etc) I have a 'thing' about initials, so easily overlooked lol

Sarah xxx

I really like the name amber marie. James is a nice name but i wouldnt have two in one house... that would just get too confusing.

Claire x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back