bump measurement

Hele

Reaction score
Hi all, just after a bit of reassurance really. Went to the midwife today and she measured my bump. I'm 25 weeks pregnant and my bump is 23 cm. She scared me as she said if it's not grown much by my next app in 3 weeks she will send me to the hospital for a scan to check all is ok.

Has anyone else had this? i'm so worried

I have never been through this hunny but ive read that give or take 2cm is fine, so i wouldnt worry to much, easier said than done I know x x

I agree with m2a there's been a few people on here measuring different, think we all can vary so much, I wouldn't worry too much x

I measured 26 at 25 weeks, we're all different I would not worry at all!

hiya hun i was 25 weeks pregnant and my bump was measuring 23 cm the same as you, my midwife said its fine she said they only send you for a growthing scan if u measurments are 4cm so i would not worry about it :D xx

Thanks girls, it's so hard not to worry isn't it? My midwife is one of those people that really says what she means and can be a bit blunt. She made out it was terrible and I left in tears!

thanks for responding, made me feel much better xx

yes it is hun but i honestly would not worry 2 much huni i wo in same boat and my midwife said its fine :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back