Bump going numb!?

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
Earlier I was feeling my bump and the bottom half of it was numb, I could pinch the skin really hard and I could hardly feel it. Then a few hours later it happened again!?
What the feck is that all about haha. Anyone else getting this? Proper wiiierd lol

i had it for couple of months but it was the top of mine if i scratched i couldnt feel it... but she was breach and had her head tucked in under my rib and my god it burrrnnneeedddd xx

im numbs all up the left side of my belly button, super odd but got used to it now lol

Mine's numb at the top, I think it's to do with the nerves having to be stretched out that far, they can't cope!

I get this occasionally at the top of my bump too. It can feel uncomfortable at times.

Hmmm whys mine at the bottom them, odd stuf! lol x

I have had it round my belly button and the top of my bump where my massive boobs are resting on it :roll: feels weird doesnt it? I am so glad this forum is here as I would think I was going mad otherwise :lol:

Yep! Mine is numb around my belly button - has been for a couple of months now. Very odd!

So glad its normal! Really intreaged to no why it happens though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back